Friday 18 September 2009

Fresh off the Easel Friday

This week I have been working on some commissioned paintings, but am not ready to show them just yet. I have also had the same two girls sitting half finished on my painting table all week and am finally ne-e-e-e-arly finished with one of them. I have a few finishing touches left to add to her before she is ready to be photographed. This painting, called Liana, was finished earlier this week and is on 5 x 7 inch canvas. She is one of several short haired girls I have painted recently.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! There is something very haunting about your portraits! Looking forward to seeing the comissioned worked!!

    p.s. thank you for visiting and your supportive words, I appreciate them very much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails