Monday 21 September 2009

Art Market Monday - FREE SHIPPING

I'm quite busy this week with commissions, so rather than making lots of changes tonight, I have decided to extend my FREE SHIPPING offer on select paintings and prints in my Etsy shop for another week. However, I am changing some of the items that are included on this offer, so if you have your eye on something specific, make sure you snap it up before it's taken off the offer.

Also, because I have been working on commissions, I don't have many new girlie paintings to list, but will continue to put up some of the pieces you have seen on 'Fresh off the Easel' in previous weeks, as well as a few prints this week.

If you would like to see my work in person and are in Ireland, be sure to stop by the Artisan Market at THE OUTLET in Banbridge on Sunday from 1-6PM. We can be found in unit 63, near Warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails