Wednesday 7 January 2009

Who Needs Sleep Anyway?







I completed 2 paintings today and I love them both! I have taken a few details shots so you can get a sense of the texture and finishing touches. Unfortunately, my photography skills leave alot to be desired again. The colour looks fairly accurate, but I wasn't able to pick up on the glitter or some of the more subtle touches.

I'm so obsessed at the moment that all I am doing is painting! I'm nowhere near ready to go to bed yet and am about to start some sketches for painting tomorrow. So far sleep deprivation hasn't hurt my painting, but it sure isn't doing much for my concentration! I can't hold a decent conversation at the moment I'm pretty sure anyone who has met me in the last week or two either thinks I'm a lunatic or an idiot! Oh well, it's worth it to have this much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails