Friday 16 January 2009

Celebrating 8th Wedding Anniversary


Today is my 8th wedding anniversary and I can honestly say it's been a wonderful 8 years! I didn't get any painting done, as the hubby took me out for dinner. We went to a great steak place called, "Wild Willy's Steakhouse". It's owned by an American (I'm an American living in the UK) and is a great taste of home. I can't quite explain it, not sure what the difference is, but steak is just different here and this place was a great find. We have been here a few times over the last year and it's always great.

The rest of the evening was very quiet, just the way we like it. We got caught up on a few TV shows and I sketched a new piece out for the "Belfast Babes" series. It's a lesser known building called Clifton House, which was also known as Belfast Charitable Society when it was built. I liked the shape of the building and the gate in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails