Saturday 17 January 2009

Look What I Found!


I rarely go to shopping centres...not much of a fan of them. I had no choice today though, because the strap on my handbag broke. My very patient husband traipsed around with me while I looked for the elusive extra long-strapped purse. I finally found not one, but two of them at 70% off! I had a hard time deciding which one to buy, so some drastic measures were necessary. Let me tell you, it's very handy to have a hubby who is secure in his manhood when you need him to model a couple of purses in public.

As we were leaving the mall, he pointed out a hobby shop that I was going to skip, as I have more art supplies than I currently need already. I changed my mind and decided to go in afterall and am so glad I did! Not only did I find pigment pens in several sizes and colours, but I found a pack of these adorable 4x4 inch canvases. I'm going to try some miniatures of my mixed media girls on them. It will either be great fun or an exercise in frustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails