Saturday 26 September 2009

Simply Saturday - And the winner is...

Since it's the first time I have opened my monthly prize draw to online fans, I thought I would make a video to announce the winner. Boy, it's not as easy as some people make it look! It took me 32, yup, that's right, 32 tries to get it right. Even on take 32 there were still a few ums and pauses and I would have preferred not to have the sleeve of my very ugly pink painting sweatshirt show up at one point in the video, but I don't think I could do another take! It has already taken me over an hour and a half to record a two minute video. LOL

And the winner is...


I'll post the official entry guidelines to October's prize draw on tomorrow's post, so be sure to come back and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. your are is wonderful! maybe you'd be interested in some sort of an "art swap" sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! This is a very cool way to do the annoucement. I feel like I "met" you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I love art swaps!

    Quilt Works, I'm glad you like it. I can't believe how many tries it took me to do though! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails