Monday 28 September 2009

Art Market Monday

It's hard to believe I'm already talking about Christmas, but before we know it, the holidays will be here. With that in mind, I am listing gift vouchers in my Etsy shop, which are valid toward the purchase of any of my items. As an introductory offer, I will give you a voucher worth an extra 20% with every voucher you purchase! IE: Purchase a $50 gift voucher, get an extra $10 voucher for FREE. That means you can buy one for a gift and get a little something for yourself too. Check my SPECIAL OFFER section for vouchers starting at only $25.

If you are in Northern Ireland, a selection of my work is now available at Dream Jewels, 84 Main Street in Moira. Dream Jewels is the sort of shop that any 'girlie' girl will adore, so be sure to go and have a look. You can also still see my work at The Yard Gallery in Holywood and Montmarte Gallery, Lisburn.

As always, you can meet me and see my work in person at the Artisan Market at THE OUTLET in Banbridge on Sunday, from 1-6PM. The special offer applies to purchases at The Artisan Market as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails