- Solve it Sunday: Each Sunday I will post a piece of my work as a puzzle, so that you can start your week with a bit of fun.
- Art Market Monday: Each Monday I will tell you where to find my new work, what to expect to see coming up on Etsy, where you can find my work in person and introduce a SPECIAL OFFER for the following week.
- Talk Art Tuesday: Each Tuesday, I will post something art related up for discussion or inspiration. It might be a technique video I find on Youtube or a technique of my own that I want to share. It could be a link to an art exhibition that is interesting or controversial...basically anything art related that I feel like talking about.
- Work in Progress Wednesday: Each Tuesday I will post photos of what I have been working on, as well as tell you how I'm feeling about its progress, ask for critiques, etc.
- Thumbs Up Thursday: Each Thursday I will post a link to something/someone that I have discovered and think is fantastic. It may be another visual artist, a musician, a useful website, etc.
- Fresh Off the Easel Friday: Each Friday I will post my just completed work.
- Simply Saturday: Saturdays will be more casual. I'll post anything that I didn't have time or room for the rest of the week, or that doesn't fit in those categories. Also, I do a monthly giveaway for my offline mailing list and am now going to add my online contacts to that. You will find info about that here. I'll be posting info on how to enter for my next giveaway this Saturday.
Sunday, 23 August 2009
My blog is heading in a new direction...well, not a new direction maybe...just a bit more focused. Each day of the week will be devoted to a specific theme, so that you know what to expect and when to have a look for what interests you most. I will put the theme in the tags, so that you can find all of the posts with that theme easily.