Tuesday 6 October 2009

Talk Art Tuesday

I was hoping to share the tutorial that I recorded last week with you, but editing over an hour and a half of video has proved to be more daunting a task than I expected! I'm exhausted and still working on a deadline with commissions, so I have decided to share something else with you instead. Now, some may debate that this doesn't belong on 'Talk Art Tuesday', but I would argue that Jack Vale has definitely turned pranking people into an art (he has over 100 prank videos). I'm not ashamed to admit that I find his 'pooter' hilarious. I don't ever want to be so grown up that I can't laugh at some immature toilet humor. Luckily, I doubt that will ever happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jolie.. Seems like we have the same favorite movie, Notting Hill. I'm coming with friendship, peace and love. I have a facebook account, maybe you want to add me to your facebook friend list :) I like your art Jolie.. Happy blogging and God bless you..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails