Friday 23 January 2009

I am an Artist

I used to tell everyone that I am an artist. It was such a part of my life that I just couldn't help bringing it up in practically every conversation. Then one day I just stopped. It was like in giving up my studio I felt like I no longer had the right to call myself one...silly, huh!? Well, no more! I am an artist!!! I've decided it's time to own it again...that's right, I am an artist and I want everyone to know it.

So I have been networking like crazy and telling everyone and anyone that I am an artist. Obviously, I need to do more than that though. They need to know how to reach me, where to see my work, etc. I have been giving them my blog info, but it will be a lot easier and more professional when I have cards with all my details printed on them. That's at the top of my agenda. so I am working on the design this weekend. I should have some cards printed up by the end of next week and in the meantime, I have my mini CDs with my video portfolio. Wow, it feels great to be so proactive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails