Thursday 8 January 2009

Finally Set Up a Flickr Account




After being hounded for the last few years by my best friend, a photographer who loves flickr, I have finally set up my own account at http://www.flickr.com/jolieart. I don't know why I waited so darn long! It was so easy to set up and is such a great way to have an easy to update online portfolio, as well as a great way to connect with other creative people.

By the way, you can also check out my friend, Toni (only I call her that) at http://www.flickr.com/photos/stages or see her professional website at www.tjlambert-stages.com. She is an amazing photographer and has travelled all over the world. Her style is so personal and unique that it's totally worth paying her travel expense to book her. I'm lucky though...I'm the only person to get her for free!

I completed 2 paintings today, including my first girl with short hair in a while. The bottom painting was completed a few weeks ago and represents Toni, her 4 children, her fiancee, her friendships and more. I can't bring myself to let it go yet, so she'll have to be happy with a digital file for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails