Saturday 18 April 2009

Hot Diggity Dog...My 1st Etsy Sale!


Yay! I had my first Etsy sale today (Stéphanie, the print
above)! I only opened the shop this week and just started listing prints last night, so to get a sale so quickly really surprised me. The buyer is super sweet and wrote me a note that made me feel all warm, fuzzy and proud. It's a great start for me and really makes me feel motivated to keep working hard at it. Here's to the first of hopefully many!

For any of you considering opening an Etsy shop, it's really user friendly, easy to set up and the forums are full of helpful people with great information. Give it a go!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Yeah ~ that is so exciting! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and congratzzz!!! I am going to take the Etsy plunge over the next few days, too! Good Luck!!! As usual, your pieces are fab!!
    XoXo, SuZi

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG CONGRATS! - It's such a lovely feeling when someone buys your art - wishing you lots more sales - cheres Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay-wonderful! It is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Isn't it so fun???

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting to have such an immediate respone to your listing! Wishing you a successful Etsy biz!

    xo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation on your first sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! Congratulations!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very happy for you..
    wonderful blog
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! That is so wonderful to hear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails