Friday 10 April 2009

Finally Listed on Etsy


As you know from my last post, things haven't exactly been easy lately. I haven't been blogging or doing much online, but I have been continuing to paint (though at a slower pace) and looking at lots of art that makes me feel good. I've bought a few pieces too!

I've given myself a break and not worried too much about whether I have been working on the goals I started the year out with. I've decided it's time to get back on track though, so I finally listed something on Etsy! I have a few more photos of my work ready to go, so I'll list some more tomorrow and hopefully keep up the pace everyday. At the moment, I'm only listing originals, but plan on offering some prints soon.

You can see my Etsy listing here. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, I'm all ears...and unfortunately a bit too much tush too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jolie,
    Your girls are lovely! I'm sure you'll do great on Etsy! Just be patient. Where in the UK do you live? I used to live in Essex and Canvey Island.
    Blessings,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails