Saturday 26 February 2011

Jammies, Quality Time and Pizza on Simply Saturday

Today was a great day for lots of reasons. I woke up feeling refreshed, the sun was out and there was nothing that absolutely had to be done. I've been working super hard on a project that I'm both excited and passionate about, but I needed some time to recharge. I decided today would be a lazy day, so I spent it in my jammies, watching TV with my hubby, reading and chatting with my sisters. I even took a nap!...me, a person who finds it hard to shut down...a nap!

Lazy days and pizza go together like Simon & Garfunkel or movie theatres and popcorn, so of course for dinner, we ordered from our favorite place. Pepperoni on my hubby's half and black olives on mine. I didn't think to take a before picture, so you'll just have to take my word for it that it was amazing! The crust from my hubby's pizza is all that's left.

What toppings do you like on your pizza? Eat the crust or leave it behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails