Make a Valentine’s Day mobile decoration with just a few supplies you probably already have around the house. It takes just a few minutes, so you will have plenty of time to make one for your best friend too!
Supplies Needed: Heavy card, coloured papers, crayons, cello tape, scissors, ribbon or string, dinner plate, and a pencil.
2. Layer the hearts by attaching them together with tape. Colour some with crayons to form interesting designs. Make at least 3 hearts to hang from your mobile.
3. Put the plate on top of the card and trace around it with the pencil. Cut along the line to form a large circle.
4. Decorate the circle with crayons and cut into a spiral shape. It might be easier if you draw the spiral first and cut along the line.
5. Use tape to attach a piece of ribbon to the top of each heart. Attach the other part of the ribbon to the bottom side of the spiral shaped card. Be sure to place the ribbons on different areas of the mobile so that it balances well.
6. Make a loop with a piece of ribbon use tape attach it to the top of the spiral. Hang your mobile and enjoy!
If you'd like to share, feel free to post a photo of your creation on the wall of my Facebook page.
You can see step-by-step photos of this project on my Youtube channel. Be sure to subscribe to see other videos as I post them.