Wednesday 16 March 2011

Whirlwind of a Week on Work in Progress Wednesday

Go ahead...say it 5 times fast! I bet you can't! I tried, but I was already tongue tied by the second time.


Getting work photographed, edited and ready to post in my JolieArt shop is a never ending work in progress. I've been taking advantage of the rare appearance of the sun and have spent hour and hour shooting thousands of photos of my mixed media jewelry and artwork. It's been a whirlwind of a week, but I've made a lot of progress! Unfortunately, the aftermath of taking each piece out of its box has left a bit of a mess. Such is the price for progress!


Do you have a favorite tongue twister or would you like to try mine? I think they're always good for a giggle! You can record your tongue twister attempt on audioboo.fm and post a link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of work you have going there. Congrats. I love your tongue twister.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails